Talk to the Hearing Experts in Cleveland, OH
Is hearing loss interfering with your life, making you feel isolated and preventing you from enjoying your favorite activities? If so, you are among millions of Americans suffering from hearing loss, but since virtually all cases are highly treatable, you can start on the path to better hearing and a better life today.
Cedar Audiology Associates has been helping people rediscover better hearing in the Cleveland Ohio area since 1984. Our highly experienced audiologists all hold doctoral degrees with board certification from the American Board of Audiology. When it comes to your hearing, you deserve the best, and with us you’ll work with professionals with the highest levels of credentials and experience in the field.
At Cedar Audiology Associates, we take the time get to know you, so that we can provide personalized hearing healthcare solutions tailored to your lifestyle and budget. Which activities would you be doing if you had better hearing? Let us know at your appointment and we’ll leverage our decades of experience to turn your goals into reality.
Cedar Audiology exemplifies what a superb company should be to its customers. The staff possesses education of the highest level. They are abreast of the latest technological advances in the products they sell. But most importantly, they have “heart”. They patiently listen to their customers concerns, diagnose hearing loss accurately and recommend devices that can significantly improve one’s ability to function effectively in the world.
Natalie E., Patient
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
5 REASONS TO ACT TODAY
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.